To configure, on the dashboard click upload from cloud then Google Drive WP Media.
To upload in Google Drive, you will need to generate an API key from your Google account.
Please follow the instructions below to Generate an API key.
How to generate your Google Drive API Key.
1. Go to https://code.google.com/apis/console/, sign in with your google account. Click Create Project.
2. Now click Drive API button to enabling Drive API Services.
3. On the left pane of your screen click 'Credentials', click 'CREATE NEW CLIENT ID'. On the popup, pick Service Account, cick 'Create Client ID'.
4. Your *.-privatekey.p12 file will automaticaly downloaded, save it.
5. Now you have a Client ID, Email address (Service Account Name), and *.-privatekey.p12 file that recently downloaded.
6. Upload your *.-privatekey.p12 file into your web host and remember its Url path.
** You can upload the *.p12 file to the Google Drive itself (goto https://drive.google.com/ and just drag & drop your *.p12 file there), and then change the permission of uploaded *.p12 file set to public(select the file, click "More" button to show the dropdown menu, then click "Share", click "Advanced", click "Change", click "On - Public on the web", click "Save" button). Copy and save the file id.
Your Private Key Url Path will be like this:
or you can use:
Where XXXXXX is your *.p12 Google Drive file ID (not the *.p12 filename), just replace XXXXXX with your Google Drive file ID.
File Permission uploded by this plugin automatically set to public, which anyone can view or download your files.
For more info, please visit https://developers.google.com/drive/web/
After generating the API key, you now have the ability to upload files from your Google Drive, to your ecard.